Sunday, October 9, 2011

#85 Ocean /acoustic rock, chill/

It's Sunday. 14:17 in the afternoon..well yeah - kind of makes sense. I am reading my extremely uninteresting article dealing with the Great Depression. I mean, it is intriguous, but right now...

...and the next song goes on, so I lift my head up and start looking around... Sunday in the library, full of different students, eagerly grasping whatever they can take from the textbooks or..checking Facebook, but - it is quiet. There's this guy biting his nails and staring empty in the column in front of him or the nerdy girl across me, intensively underlining shitloads of things in all the available colors she has..and a dozen of other young people. So I sit here, listening to that song and I dream of moving somewhere else...a place where time seems to go slowly, life seems carefree, there is a vast green field of grass and a magnificent lake and THE SUN.. happy people are passing by and my head is spinning but I don't care because nothing else matters and I listen to this music and enjoying the....

John Butler - Ocean

John Butler Trio - Nowhere man

John Butler Trio - Used to get high for a living

No comments:

Post a Comment