Tuesday, October 18, 2011

#87 The Ocean /acoustic, relaxed/

Insomnia can be a bitch sometimes. Although it is quite good sometimes on productivity and creativity it gets a bit boring, especially if you fight it for years. I hope when I get older I can sleep more. At least I start writing some stuff during the night. I like the quietness. If you add some music in that mix you get the perfect creativity environment. It's not like I will come up with something extraordinary that is going to give the chills to someone, but yeah putting the thoughts in a sense-making order gives me some sort of satisfaction.

I was thinking of parents - children relationship. Sometimes I think we do not praise them enough. Or we take them for granted. I cannot imagine what is it like to be a parent, but I just picture this .. exalted feeling of knowing that there is something much more important and bigger than you in this world. Something that you are ready to fight, protect and die for. I believe this is how my parents feel about me. Them and many more.. For us, who are lucky to have parents like those, well..we should be grateful. Very grateful. Now back to the books... that was just a very short thought that has been going through my mind and might sparkle it in yours, if anybody is reading this. Otherwise you can always enjoy the songs below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment