Sunday, October 23, 2011

#89 Typical /alternative rock/

Recently I close friend of mine..a friend I have for a quite some time sent me a picture of a burnt piece of paper with some text on it. I read it and I realized it sounds familiar. It was something I wrote 5 or 6 years ago on that very same piece of paper which later i burned on the edges and gave it to that very same friend of mine. I did change it a bit cuz..i wanted to write tonight, but I hope you like the main idea behind it and the songs which you can just scroll down to. Enjoy your Sunday evening. Don't be typical! :)

We live our busy, dynamic, fast-forward lives. And even though you might think that it is not always like that, time in fact passes incredibly fast. But on rare occasions we try to peak back in the past, back to the beginning. What infuenced our lives, who were we and what were our dreams. Why did we choose this particular path which lead us to where we currently are. Well, for me is always hard to answer those questions. Time blurred my mind. Irreversibly. On the other hand, there are a few moments.. yeah I bet you know what I talk about. The most precious time span of our lives - the time with our friends and family. And I don't mean every single second. I mean the moments when you look at them and you realize that at this very same moments you are not just a bunch of people. You share one body and soul, dedicated to an idea, a dream, a purpose. A moments of true happiness. Those memories will not vanish with the movement of the clock's arrow. They are engraved in your mind forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment