Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#88 Random thoughts /indie rock/

Something came to my mind today. I do get the fact that we are considered as the most superior creatures on this planet because of our intelligence and so on..you know, the usual blaberish. And despite the fact how complicated the human brain is..I do have a vague idea how things work..for most of us.. but have you ever though how do animals view the world around us... 

So, I am really fucking curious what kind of thoughts they have, how do they process information..when..you interract with it? Whether cause you love the animal or it is interesting or ..you want to kill him. Erm, basically information about it has been processed in your human brain and.. yeah I really get it. But what exactly those creatures think..of us for example? Do the species communicate? There's this mosquito flying next to me and I wish I could see the world through his eyes for just a minute. I mean I would prefer another animal, but that one was the one I saw first. Enjoy those easy going indie-ish songs while thinking bout this nonsense you just read :)



No comments:

Post a Comment