Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#90 Remix my thoughts

I was trying to take a short afternoon nap cuz..I am just completely unproductive in any sense of the word. Well, was an epic fail. But I was listening to this remix of "Twice" and while I was desperately trying to fall asleep that came to my mind "remix my thoughts". Sounds kinda catchy, ye? If I ever have to come up with an album name, that would be it, roflmao.

I don't know what exactly is.."remix my thoughts" but..good to me it sounds. I guess in a way we very often "remix" our thoughts before they actually came out through any of the communication channels available. We often "dress" or change them a bit, put a bit of this, remove a bit of that. They are in a way..remixed. It's just how brain and the basic sense of communication work. Wow, I just totally came up with that right now, but sounds like its coming from a textbook, right. Hah.Whether that "remix" is better than the original.. nobody knows. It is time for some nice remixes..good for studying :)

Little dragon - Twice (Raw Tactics rmx)

Example - Watch the sun come up (Joker & Ginz rmx)

The XX - Shelter (Willpower remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment