Saturday, October 8, 2011

#84 Moving Mountains /alternative, post-rock/

There are just a few occasions I devote a lot of time on the complete album of a band... although I am totally in love with music I never seem to have enough time to check out properly all songs in an album. Unless, the album kicks ass, which is the case with the next band I would like to present briefly to you.

So yeah, the band is called Moving Mountains and I might have posted some of their stuff before but I will focus on their last album - "Waves". Personally I can describe their music as a...weird combination between alternative rock with a slight post-rock flavour, the lyrics just blew my mind and the music in general is quite..serious/sad, I would say synchronized to my current mood. 

Always only for me

My life is like a chase dream

The Cascade

Where two bodies lie

..you can check the whole album in the following playlist, those four are just my current favourites.

Fear no more my son, because someday the trees will sing
And I know that someday will come,
Where the trees are growing roots among the place we used to
Sit and breathe the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment