Sunday, October 16, 2011

#86 Moleman /drum n bass, dubstep/

I guess lately I feel like devoting a whole post to only one artist/band. So yeah, that would be one of those posts. My flatmate lately introduced me to a producer from UK going by the name Moleman.

I had enough time to listen to most of his stuff on youtube more than once. Actually I got my own addiction for some of his tracks. In general I do not consider myself as very knowledgeable about the electronic music, but I stand behind my words when I say that some of those tracks are the best thing I have heard in a while. 

You would not regret if you check his youtube channel - there are some killer drum n bass and dubstep tunes on it. I like to label them as a "Sunday electronic music" although I cannot explain very well the logic behind that. Maybe you will understand. Enjoy!






ps. check out this track Imagine and you will find out why I call it a "Sunday drum n bass". Im gonna keep my reading in the sun while enjoying this tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment