Sunday, January 22, 2012

#107 The appleseed cast /indie, post-rock/

Some time ago I wrote about the debut album of Moving Mountains. Anyway, I've seen the name of the Appleseed Cast many times ago throughout the years but never paid much attention to their music, until recently, cause they were pointed as influential for MovMou.

Long story short, I had to check out their stuff and now it's hard to say which band I prefer more. So yeah, the Appleseed Cast. Some describe them as indie post rock. I think, they are good for  Sunday evening.

The Appleseed Cast - Fight Song

The Appleseed Cast - As the little things go

The Appleseed Cast - Innocent vigilant ordinary

If you liked what you heard, I reckon to check their music more thoroughly, which frankly said I should do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment