Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#102 Eurosonic Noorderslag

Ok, I had to drop everything and start writing that post, cause a super awesome coincidence just ..occurred.

So, I was just browsing random videos as a background to my reading in the extremely boring library and I came across Vondelpark - HipBone. So, after listening to the song like 5 times, I decided to abandon reading about the global and industrial diversification of companies, and check their profile on last.fm...and apparently they are part of the Eurosonic festival, which is happening in the city where I live. I've been thinking to write a short post about some bands playing there and finding out that those guys are part of the festival was ..well, cool coincidence. So check them out along with other artists playing here this weekend.

Vondelpark - HipBone

Phuture Shock - Don't Let Go *FYI: amazing Bulgarian band*

Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Pictures

Madeon - Pup Culture

2:54 - Scarlet

Great Mountain Fire - Late lights 

James Vincent McMorrow - Early in the morning

...and many, many more. More than 250 artists are performing - from dubstep to hip hop to..acoustic rock. Those who have tickets are lucky bas.... people! For the rest of us - there's always youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment