Saturday, January 21, 2012

#106 There is always hope

This is the story of Chris. Chris cannot see with his eyes. He sees with his heart. Chris cannot walk. Chris though has an imagination, so he can travel everywhere. And he stars speaking. He is well-mannered, relaxed and knowledgeable young man. He is noble. He speaks slowly and properly. There is no sympathy for him, there is just respect. There might be tears, but they are not tears of sadness. So I keep watching his story. He says he is happy. Why? Because he knows he makes people happy. And he does - he makes me happy. And he is happy as well - he feeds on other people's happiness and that's the most noble thing that can exist in our world.

 Fuck, I wish there were subtitles to the video I am watching now, so all can just grasp a tiny piece of this incredible Bulgarian boy. Chris is one of those miracles that stands there..above everything and ...just inspires with his actions and words. It might sound stupid to some people, but this is the way I experience this and I want to share it...that boy is one of the reasons I keep having hope and I do believe that watching this interview, in a way, made me a better person. It is cliche, but why do we complain? Especially for the minor everyday problems. Such a fragile (in first sight) physically boy is so strong on the inside. And that's possible for all of us. We face troubles, problems, pain but...

...one of the guests in the show said - "I want his will to live, his perspective about life, the power of his soul, his energy..."

Chris wrote a book and he sings. He sings very well. You don't need subtitles for that. THIS is the video. In case you don't know Bulgarian go to 4:00 and tell me I'm wrong.

Chris, I know you will never read this, but you are priceless. I can keep writing till the morning and it won't be enough. Thank you for being who you are.

You just inspired hope.

Regards.

There is only one song today, and its enough Grow on, grow up, grow out.

2 comments:

  1. I LONG for more posts like this from you... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll take that as a compliment but..posts like this just.. happen you know =) and besides I think the place is more about music but yeah, from time to time it is nice to share some inner thoughts about stuff :=)

    ReplyDelete