Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#101 Fast, fast /indie rock/

OK. Finally, after couple of days fighting with this retarded platform I managed to change the design a bit. The blog is going to be modern from now on and its gonna have its own humble Facebook page which you can like or hate on ..on the bar on your right - whatever rocks your boat, mate.

Ahh, yeah - the posting is back on. I am glad for all the things people said about not stopping and the couple emails I got from strangers. So I guess it feels like taking things a tiny step further. Damn it, writing on this white (on my screen) box is awesome. There is a rush of blood through my body. Not my penis though, well a bit. More like the brain I guess. So Isis are blasting through my headphones, but I guess today I'm just gonna post you some of the tracks I've been listening to the past weeks. I guess its a bit indie night so lets stick to that. Umm, enjoy?

Little Comets - Her Black Eyes (thx my Russian music friend)

Let's Buy Happiness - Fast fast

Emily and the Woods - Steal His Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment