Monday, November 21, 2011

#97 Post Rock is a Genre


I wasn't planning on posting anything anytime soon, but I couldn't help it because I think I just found the best post-rock song in the world. I've been listening to it for hours now and I think I'm even gonna play those guys on the radio. This is just out of this world. On top of everything, in addition to the epic piano, there is a nice shade of electronic music. So yeah, I have been neglecting post-rock a bit, although this is THE music. Might not be suitable for everyone, but screw that. So the reason for this post is Collapse under the empire - Intelligence.



ps. all three songs are <3

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog =) And the kind comment!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "this is music for/by fantastic lsiteners " ..says a comment in youtube ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awfully correct comment you got there ;)

    ReplyDelete