Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#92 Helen Keller

Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)
I have no idea why but I just came across the name of Helen Keller. Honestly, I had no idea who she was and what she was fighting for.. I do not feel confident enough with my writing to try to describe her life and what she has been through, but her story stroke me immediately. It cured my insignificant and meaningless hangover, it made me realize that staying in bed will not give me anything today, it gave me desire to stand up and try to achieve something today. Move, embrace things around you, touch, feel, absorb, smile, make others smile.. if a deafblind person managed to achieve so much and made the world a better place, I... we should try to do that. At the end if all about beliving in yourself and having the inner strength to keep fighting with what life offers us. Helen, that goes for you!

Foster the people - Helena Beat!! 

The beautiful girls - On a clear day


Citizen Cope - Let the drummer kick


No comments:

Post a Comment