Monday, May 30, 2011

#49 Amasae /post-rock/

It's one of those really melancholic nights, where post-rock is all I can listen to. Sleep seems so desired right now and yet... I just can't close my eyes. All this stupid questions that come to my mind for God knows what reason. I wonder why they always say that disappointment is bitter, sometimes you can just embrace it as a ... moment for seeing the truth? Or the people who think the second are just comforting themselves? And what's gonna happen tomorrow? Is there faith or it's all a mere coincidence?


Maybe I am biased, but there is so much beauty in that music, especially in moments like this. I just wish  I wasn't in my room, I wish I was outside in the nature...waiting for the sunrise and the red sparrows...

No comments:

Post a Comment