Friday, May 27, 2011

#48 Say Anything /indie, pop/

So it's Friday. One hour before the start of my working shift. Six hours before the weekly Friday party and three days before my presentation. No idea where I'm trying to go with that, so I better just drop it off. My point is that I think I should post some a bit cheerful music. A friend of mine sent me this Romanian band..which I can describe as a mixture between some indie band and... electro pop? Well, thats just the way I feel it so - enjoy the Les Elephant Bizarres - Hello!

The next band I came across, watching Scrubs. I do sense the indie sound (a bit) so.. I guess I can just put it out there for you.. Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love (it is quite awesome song..despite the intro).

The last song.. oh, fuck it - sounds cheerful and I dig the name of the band! You, Me and Everyone we Know - I can get back up now. Actually, I just found them like 5 minutes ago, but on the second listening - its nice song!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment