Thursday, May 19, 2011

#45 Dengue Fever /mix/


Hey, so... the thing is that yesterday I had the chance to attend an amazing lecture by the CEO of a big, big rrreaaally big international company (the name is not relevant right now). What really stuck in my mind was just one thing - he said that passion is what makes a difference. And while saying that for God knows what reason I was thinking about this blog. And I do plan to make it bigger and better. Don't know when and how, but I know I'm going there.

Anyhow, I raped the shit out of the replay button of the next song. It is by a Cambodian band and .. well I love it! I hereby present you - Dengue Fever - Uku

Didn't really came up with anything similar to that song right now so I'm gonna post two other songs that reign my playlist. Fever Ray - When I grow up and dredg - Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment