Sunday, May 1, 2011

#40 Lazy eye /alternative/

I don't know why I feel like dedicating the full post of today only to one band. Although it will not happen, I think the band I was thinking of deserves very special attention - Silversun Pickups. I think when indie rock had sex with alternative and at the very end of the act the shoegaze/postrockish thing joined. So yeah, its a good mixture! Even their pictures screams "awesomeness"! I really highly recommending their whole discography and I promise I will post more songs of them. For now enjoy those - Substition and Lazy Eye

Next band is a bit similar (they got female sounding vox rofl), but actually I really enjoyed them live - Coheed and Cambria - A favour house Atlantic

So, enjoy your Sunday or whatever day is there for you. Last track - the pure classic The Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment