Thursday, May 26, 2011

#47 Photosynthesis /ambient/

Dear..umm whoever is reading that, I had zero desire to write today, but actually I think I would like to express my thoughts about something, which is happening around me. Something which I can experience first hand. If you don't want to get bored to death - please just skip to the songs at the end of the post ;)


As some of you may know the people of Spain are protesting for the past couple of weeks. I will not go into details why they protest or to what extend they have a clear view of what is wrong, what caused the problems or how this can be actually fix. I just want to express my positive feeling about these young people (some of which I am lucky to know in person) and their willingness to change what they feel is wrong. I was quite surprise how they manage to sustain a peaceful, respectful and yet quite effective protests. I am glad that my generation have matured enough to stand up and be the backbone of the society. Because yesterdays teenagers are today's adults and I am glad I can be a little part of this.

....and we finally came to the main point of this blog - enjoy the songs! Some sort of ambient, electronic and chillout mix... I guess.. Boards of Canada - Chromakey Dreamcoat, Aphex Twin - Flim and Carbon Based Lifeforms - Photosynthesis

No comments:

Post a Comment