Saturday, May 26, 2012

#122 We Could Go Forever

Ok, so I got a few good tracks from the past week, some dub/electro stuff, if I have to label them myself. Anyhow, they are a good solid basis for very chilled and relaxed weekend! The reason for the post is a track by Bonobo which shuffled on my winamp (yeah, I know - its pretty old school) - We Could Go Forever!

Next in the pocket, there's an French DJ introduced to me by a close friend of mine and by my surprised, he has used Bulgarian samples in his track, which personally grabbed me immediately - check it out, the tune is way above decent... Fumuj - Pollie.

Finally (that structure reminds me of one of those TOEFL essays, firstly, secondly ....) I just randomly got this from my youtube section, nevertheless me gusta! Quantic - We got soul

No comments:

Post a Comment