Thursday, May 10, 2012

#119 This Head I hold

As I said in the previous post I'll try to be a bit more active as I've neglected the blog slightly in the past few months. However, I didn't waste my time so there are some pretty interesting tracks on my mind which I would like to share with you guys! Also I am planning on expanding the Promising Artists section with evoking bands I came across with lately!

The daily urge to share was because of Electric Guest - This head I hold, absolutely brilliant band and track can brighten up any gray and dull day (my humble opinion..)! I guess they are classified as indie/electro pop but the song sounds quite funky... personally I'm quite eager to check out their other stuff, but first I need to abuse the replay button on youtube ;)

Besides them... I guess I would throw these stuff in the melting pot - Raphael Saadiq - Big Easy and Purity Ring - Loftcries

I hope you liked the music and if you do - pass it along, would be highly appreciated! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment