Wednesday, May 9, 2012

#118 One hour before the trip /post-rock/

 I wrote the post few days ago (the italic part below), but I had no access to Internet so...here it is now, a few days later. I guess it turned out quite the post-rock post! By the way the purpose of the trip wasn't accomplished but...it was an interesting experience and I guess it gave me some food for thought to write in the future...and motivation! So I hope I am more active in the upcoming weeks! Salut.

So, I guess it will be one of those posts where I kind of pour my thoughts into the screen. For some reason feels the only possible and appropriate place at this very moment. And I definitely have the urge of pouring out the things I've got on my mind. Anyhow, tomorrow I'm leaving on a short trip the outcome of which would determine so many things in my life ...at least in short-term period, although I guess it would influence my life in general. It's a huge thing. And I really want to succeed. It feels (which deeply I realize is not correct) like the only possible next step for me. So, I'm not gonna lie that I feel a weird feeling in my stomach, like I've been punched. Then again, at least its a feeling. Ok, I'll go and do what I need to do. You? You can enjoy the songs I've been listening tonight, listed below.



3 comments:

  1. I love how you say 'And I really want it, it feels (which deeply I realize is not correct) like the only possible next step for me.'
    I know that feeling, I definitely know that feeling! And when it doesnt work out like I thought it would and something else comes along, I feel happy but it sucks at the same time. Because for me that means that my gut feeling wasnt right at all, when it thought this was the 'only possible next step for me'. It makes me think; can I even rely on my gut feeling?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at the end of the day, even if that feeling is wrong ...its better to have an internal driving force pushing you in SOME direction..than just being still in the same position without moving anywhere, my humble opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I agree. And maybe, maybeee that gut feeling or instinct is there to guide us, like you say, to SOME direction which is one of the directions we need to take to eventually arrive at the destination we are meant to be. (Maybe there words are tooo big, but ah well)

    ReplyDelete