Monday, March 12, 2012

#113 No use for a title

I feel the overwhelming urge to say...nah, say is way too dull.. to shout, scream ..oh well, just pass the following message - music is and has always been one of the greatest creation of our kind. It's fucking mental and mind-blowing. It's like... anyway - you know, I bet! Also, I love Incubus. Probably one of the few bands from my childhood I never got tired listening to. And despite the fact I have posted about them many times, it needs to be done again, sick sad little world!

Ok, I'll try to post something not THAT well-known so that paltry post might be useful to the few who read it =)

RUFUS - We left very promising young Australian band..their scene is almost never disappointing!

the next band actually makes me very, very proud! Quite the pleasant surprise from Bulgaria..- Southwick - Pink Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment