Sunday, March 4, 2012

#111 Let me tell you about my day

Sometimes I really do enjoy quiet weekend evening..you know, without the usual lets-burn-this-city Friday/Saturday nights. It's not like it was very productive night, but I saw a funny movie, that just..takes your mind off things - the sitter. Anyhow, the best thing of the movie was the soundtrack, part of which are a couple of Raphael Saadiq songs. Funny coincidence, I might see him live on Monday. The guy is just truly amazing, despite all the troubling things one might have his music can always..you know just..make you go out of your daily bubble and smile. I'll throw a couple of other good songs ... and just call it a night, but I hope you enjoy the links below. 

Raphael Saadiq - Sometimes

The tallest man on Earth - The Dreamer

Mew - Introducing Palace Players <3


No comments:

Post a Comment