Friday, March 9, 2012

#112 Pinkpop

Summer is coming...well, kind of and the major festivals around Europe are announcing the upcoming line-ups so I had some fresh ideas for bands I haven't posted before on the blog! I would really like to check out Pinkpop in the Netherlands, legendary festival, but yeah... money don't grow on trees, so will see =)

I come across The Wombats very often (the name) but never listened to their music before, but I really liked what I heard so far! So the reason of the post today is Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves).

Another interesting bands (in my opinion) that will be on that festival this year are... Blood red shoes - I wish I was someone better, which are playing in the city where I live soonish, so fingers crossed.. and lets say.. Bombay Bicycle Club - Always like this







1 comment:

  1. blood red shoes sucked big time unfortunately

    ReplyDelete