Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#75 Rufus T. Firefly

Okay, so I finally decided to add a new post in the "Promising Artists" section! During my viaje in Spain I came across a young, but promising indie/alternative/post rock band from Aranjuez (a really cool city near Madrid). I had the pleasure of meeting one of the members and I got their CD so after listening to it for a while I decided it would be a good idea to try to spread their music around.

So the band is called Rufus T. Firefly and the name of the album is "My synthetic heart" which is also one of the tracks in it. The artwork is FUCKING MINDBLOWING and I dig some of the lyrics! I couldn't find most of the songs from this album online, but you can check their other songs on their web page and myspace page.

Some of the songs available online which I like - my personal favourite Inertia... also 8:24, Rational killer monkey

So, if you have time and you wanna listen to something new and not yet commercial, I think those guys deserve 15 minutes of your time.

"Tomorrow nothing will remain. Tomorrow will be time to think."

No comments:

Post a Comment