Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#74 First breath after come /post-rock/

I just checked my last.fm page and I noticed that there is a song I played significantly more than any other song..so I played it again. And again. People describe it as psychedelic math rock (The music is often intended to have a disorienting or destabilizing effect, or to otherwise act on the listeners’ sense of “normalcy”) - you gotta love that description, right? It is not really music for the masses but hey, its pretty cool once you get into it. 

The band is Giraffes? Giraffes! - When The Catholic Girls Go Camping, The Nicotine Vampires Rule Supreme. ...haha

Ok, now let's throw some post-rock in the mix.. Explosions in the sky, which hopefully I will see live in November - First breath after coma

aaaand something a bit more hard Russian Circles - Station

No comments:

Post a Comment