Sunday, August 7, 2011

#66 The beginning of the end /various/

Okay, so I am at the final stop of my summer trip and after ..dont know how many days I sit in front of a computer and since my friend from Madrid is sleeping I decided to drop some information here. After tents, cars, beaches and festivals I will fancy a bed and shower, but I will kind of miss the adventures you will read later on. I saw some of the most amazing sunsets, beaches, mountains, waterfalls..which I jumped from! in the world...

Although its not rly a blog I plan to post a long post with pictures of the weird adventures I´ve been through and the places I ended up..some of them quite unexpected. I was supposed to visit Spain only, but I ended up waking up in a beach in portugal just at the most western point of the continent. But stay tuned for more. Besides Portugal, technically I entered UK ..the picture u see is from Gibraltar and we were at the top of that awesome small mountain or whatever it is, admirnig the sunset. I recorded many cool spanish songs but I need to find them on youtube... so when I get back home.

The first band I post Rufus T. Firefly ..well I met their drummer, an really positive and nice girl called Julia and i got their 2 cds and ..well they rock. I think I might dedicate a whol post on t heir music..later on. The other 3 songs..they are just accompanying me during my tour of this part of the world. Enjoy.

Rufus T. Firefly - ?

Oasis - Champagne Supernova

The killers - when you were young

Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment