Sunday, March 6, 2011

#25 Naked and famous /electro pop, indie rock/

Hey, its gonna be a really quick post, although I had a crazy crazy weekend with a total amount of sleep around 5 or 6 hours. And I do have what to say about life in general, cause I just realized that all I write in the blog are boring daily thingies. Lame. But, anyways I just played The naked and Famous - Punching in a dream, and realized that lately there are lots of bands like that I listen to, so... I suppose the theme will be electro pop/ indie.

Enjoy the rest songs as well!

Daily Bread - Shot the picture (I'm gonna speak about them soonish, saw them live in Groningen. Amazing sexy garage rock or whatever they define themselves).

Passion pit - Sleepy head (amazing!). I think I might have productive a Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment