Saturday, March 5, 2011

#24 Australian music

I discovered a really cool indie band recently. Apparently, they are from Australia. I also lived with an awesome australian girl. So... I guess this post will be dedicated to the australian music scene, which gave us really really good songs.




The indie band I mentioned in the beginnig is Last Dinosaurs - Time & Place. The video is quite fascinating as well. Oh, seriously I can't come up with anything to write today, I'm completely stuck, I feel that everything I write is just some boring blablabla. So I will just put the other bands I really like.



There are lots of bands which I can mention, but the one I really can't miss is Silverchair (awesome live!).

Australia rocks! And now.. I have to pick up my brain because passing out last night was...oh fuck it.

2 comments:

  1. i like it, really chill moment music! your doing some good research man! keep it up / d

    ReplyDelete
  2. the presets-if i know you (heard it before, loved it!) thanks:)

    ReplyDelete