Sunday, October 7, 2012

#125 Hello, My Old Heart!

Fuck, I must admit - I missed blogger and this "place". But the post is not a good bye, I think its more of a hello-ish thing. A lot of things have changed since the last time I saw these letters on the top of my browser.

Its early in the morning on Sunday 7th of October and as always there's a severe lack of light in my room in Barcelona (AKA the tiny Mordor). The past few months I discovered shitloads of things and I would like to think I changed in a better direction. Oh, yeah - as I wrote in my last post before leaving to Spain weweregivenhope is evolving into something more professional, better looking and probably way more useful. And I like it. I am completely aware I will trade-off the opportunity to share personal thoughts on the new platform but things were supposed to evolve and the opportunity to work with the rest of crew is just...once in a life time. Cool people by the way, don't hesitate to contact whoever you want, I am sure they would like it (for now you can find their info on our Facebook page).

So, the landing page of Stereofox will be launched tomorrow night (Monday) I hope and the official website will be up somewhen in November. I sincerely hope you like out efforts and keep finding interesting music.

My next blog will be more marketing oriented but obviously there will be a lot of music as well. So, for the time being I'm moving to himynameisivo.com.

Oh well, I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to contact me whenever and wherever you want. I chose Hello my old heart for the soundtrack of this post. The beginning is a bit sad but later on there's this weird positive feeling that makes me very happy.

Cheers and thank you for the 5 minutes of your day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment