Monday, June 11, 2012

#124 Evolution through Revolution

There are some great news on the horizon! It's been more than a year since I started the blog and don't get me wrong - I am still loving it, but I would finally be able to take the idea to a whole new level. So we - a bunch of international music geeks with various and most importantly - useful skills, will be working on creating a fresh hot spot to transmit and spread cool music. From graphic designers and web developers to business kids, all united by the passion for music. 

Honestly, I am so thrilled that this project would transform into something much more professional, better looking and most importantly - valuable to the reader. We would cover a vast range of music styles and will introduce a great number of upcoming artists, but I guess its a bit early to reveal all the spicy details behind the development. However, despite that it would take a while until the website is fully developed, you will definitely hear a lot about it before the initial launch as we start our marketing campaign and promotion activities. And to keep things in the spirit of the blog, I would like to share a very catchy and fresh hip hop track I came across today. Do not hesitate and hit the download button on the right!

Huey Mack - Settle Down Ft. Scolla & Kimbra

No comments:

Post a Comment