Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#53 Mellow Music Festival /mix/



Okay, so here I was trying to calculate the profit or loss of a writer of a put option...and it's really.. Anyway. I came across information about the Mellow Music Festival and I decided to check the bands. Surprisingly some of them I knew, some of them I saw live in Netherlands..the others - are just awesome. Unfortunately, I won't be in Bulgaria during that time...damn it!

Anyways, for those of you who are eager to check the line-up because..well you just want to discover new music or you might actually consider attending the event I decided to post some songs which I personally liked.

Red snapper - just saw them live a couple of weeks ago and I would have to say that it was an interesting experience. What is more - they gonna play on the free stage. Enjoy Suckerpunch.

Another act on the free stage will be Onra - The Anthem. Frankly said, today was the first time I came across with him but I dig his sound.

Despite the free stage, there will be numerous other open clubs where you can listen to various artists (if you are willing to buy the ticket/bracelet..which is totally worth it). Another amazing thing I see for a first time is the Carles Lopez plays the Reactible Live!. Seriously, that interactive instrument blew my mind. I won't go into much details, but this is the official website - www.reactable.com.

Another name worth checking is The Clonious - One at a time (no idea why I chose that song, but sounds chilling)... I totally fell in love with that song FYI.

Well I hope despite the short information about the artists this post sparkled either your interest for their music or... in case you are in Bulgaria around that date - you would consider checking the Mellow Music Festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment