Monday, June 6, 2011

#52 Smoke on the balcony /pop-rock/

So, despite that the picture on the left is crappy..it's the first time I use my own as a cover of a post in this blog. Just wanted to show you where I spent my last couple of afternoons, including today. Was quite nice, just went there alone, put my bagpack on the ground and laid down watching the sunset. Despite the fact that we live in quite dynamic and interrelated world, being alone with your thoughts (and away of skype, facebook, twitter) is a must from time to time! I will post you some of the songs which accompanied me during my late afternoon nap on the roof.
Ginger ninja - Sunshine

Ginger Ninja link 2 (in case the video is not supported in your country)


The two songs, which are a good representative of the modern pop-rock culture sound cheerful, but for some reason I get a bit gloomy listening to them. And the last one - a bit different genre, but definitely suitable for the occasion. Jakob - drive here and then

Something very beautiful that happened to me is coming to an end. I already had to close some of the pages and it does not feel right.. but that's life. Those songs, despite their difference will remind me of so many things. Too bad I can't explain with words. You - just enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment