Monday, April 18, 2011

#37 Moving mountains /post-rock/

Apparently my desire to renew the daily posting is back. I like it. I had a request from a friend of mine to post more progressive/ambient/post rock things which made me quite happy actually. Sometimes I think I should take the blog into more specific direction, but then I just realize that it would limit quite a lot. But anyways. Enjoy!

I absolutely fell in love with that song/band. It is an interesting  combination of indie sound/post rock sound. Although, in my humble opinion this song  in particular is more post-rockish. I can't wait to finish my exams and check the whole discography more thoroughly. So without any further ado I present you Moving mountains - 8405.


...and the absolutely incredibly amazing mind-twisting Daturah - Shoal (part 1) and Shoal (part 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment