Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#34 Marakesh /downtempo/

No, this place isn't dead. I also like to believe that music isn't dead too...but as they say - maybe we just forgot how it fucking sounded like. So..it has been a while, there are also reasons for that, but I will not bore the shit out of you or myself explaining them. Besides, I should get back to my ISM articles. And trust me - they DO know how to bore the shit out of someone.

What actually I want to say is that I was pleasantly surprised to see that the blog keeps getting views, despite i didn't post for such a long period. Maybe that was the reason I bailed on the articles. Anyway - enjoy some downtempo/electronic music!

I set my eyes on Parov Stelar a while ago, cuz they gonna play in Bulgaria... but I just heard them some days ago. It is the THING!

Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing & Parov Stelar - some track (which is awesome)

Another band which I had for a long time but never paid much attention to, until someone posted on facebook - Peace Orchestra - Marakesh

And for dinner something from the good old Thievery Corporation - Heaven's gonna burn your eyes


3 comments: