Monday, April 2, 2012

#115 I will walk with my hands bound

Usually I try to post not so obviously-famous (if thats a word?!) bands, but I just have to say something about Pearl Jam. It's the best study music ever, I think I heard the "Ten" album like..a dozen of times those days in the library..and trust me - those days are long..like giraffe long (wtf?!). Amazing album, from the first to the last song. The weird thing is that I've been listening to it since I remember myself but just now realized that most of the lyrics are quite..dark. And random thought - Jeremy reminds me of Pump up kicks from Foster the people (well the other way around..) :) 

Garden, Release, Why Go, Oceans, Black, Alive, Jeremy, Deep, Once, Porch, Even flow. Ten, one of the best albums from the 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment