Wednesday, September 14, 2011

#81 Going to California /acoustic/

I can't sleep.. or I don't want to. Not quite sure which of both. Anyhow, I do feel like writing down something, you know - go back to the main purpose of the blogging. It's not like I have anything significant to tell you..whoever you are, it's more like I just want to talk. About.. about... about how writers feel when they sit behind the empty sheet, about all moments that make us laugh, sad, thrilled, scared...feel, about people saying "bye" or about people saying "hi", about the weird feeling I have - feeling weird and not exactly comfortable and in the same time enjoy a quiet nice with nice music. About shitloads things.





So yeah, I was watching Entourage, the final episode and I actually felt a bit sad, weird right? About a fuckin' TV series. I am really smiling right now, cuz..its funny, but its the truth so why not just embrace it ;) Too bad I cannot write down all the streams of thoughts I got in my head, but who needs that. Enjoy your night or day or...whatever you call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment